Thursday, August 17, 2006



Hold your horses....we have the Cali grandparents but no Big Baby D yet!!!

I still feel great. I delivered the eviction notice to the baby yesterday. But no word yet on his response. We even tried to sweat him out w/ Jerome's famous spicy menudo, but I think he liked it and may be sticking around for more.....we'll have to try red chili tonight....

Baby's 1st fake out: Had some really strong contractions Sunday night. Jerome pulled out the stop watch and then all of a sudden they went away. We're starting to get think the baby is enjoying teasing us.

We'll be updating the blog much more frequently now. Jerome and I are so excited and can't wait. Stay tuned!

BIG BABY D THIS WEEK...Week 40
Your Baby: Approaching 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg) or more, and measuring at least 22 inches (56 cm), your baby is ready to make his grand entrance any time now. All of his organs are fully developed, and he has reflexes and more coordination. Baby can grasp and hold onto things, turn his head, and respond to outside cues, including the sound of your voice. Most of the lanugo hair has fallen out, but some may still remain on the shoulders, neck, behind the ears and in the deeper folds of the skin. It too will shed in the weeks immediately after birth.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh!!!!! You are just belly and sooo cute! Okay, I concede. Baby D is headed into the 8lbs area. 8lbs 7ozs or more.. Wow!!!

I'll keep checking for updates but hang in there cousin, he is coming very soon. Baby D is gonna have heartburn though..

I'm on LSAT prep mode!!

Love,

Michelle

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Cara said...

I thought for sure Baby D would be here before I made it out to Denver, but now I just don't know!! I'll be calling you Sunday to check in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home