Monday, August 21, 2006

El Abuelito folds some of the baby's laundry! (the baby is already an Angel's Fan)

Angela & Amanda try to coax the baby out.
Amanda warns the baby his time is almost up!!

BABY FLASH - 41 weeks

Just got back from the Doctor's office - I am officially dilated 2 cm and my cervix has thinned over 50%!! Baby should be here soon. He's still kicking and moving all over the place so all systems are go.

Angela made a 30 hour visit to try and catch a glimpse of the little guy. Here are some recent pics.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ay yay yay!! Folding clothes!!!! Wow.. I love all the pictures and I love that you are sharing this experience from afar! I am so excited and I just cannot wait to hear the great news!!

Hijola man, at this rate, it could go something like this: "Weighing in at 9lbs 3 ozs..."

If that happened, then you'd maybe deliver more like your Tia Chris on this one ;).. ahhahhaa

I tickle myself!

Here we go!! Choo choo.. all aboard, Baby D approaching!!

He'll be here soon!!

Remember to breathe!

Love you cousin!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home